Information Specific To Our Fantastic Counselors
Contact Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number–
A big part of the Leadership process is communication. We will work together with you, the counselor, to schedule your volunteer counseling session(s). You will be responsible for communicating that back to your parents or guardians and assuring that we receive their signature and OK on all correspondence. We believe in you! That is why we have chosen you to be a part of our team. We want you here and we want you to succeed! If you have a question, just ask us.
Coming and Going
Counselor Drop-off is at 1:00 pm (unless otherwise noted) on the day your perspective session begins. We will have our counselor meeting at 1:00 and then you can set up your cabin and prepare for your camper families to arrive.
Counselor Pick-Up is 11:30 am – 12 (unless otherwise noted) on the day your counseling session ends. You will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting your cabin before you will get your camp photo, remaining store funds, and be given permission to leave.
If you drive yourself to camp and are under the age of 18, we need you to give Dottie or Mariah permission to transport you and also sign you out at the end of the week by putting their names on the Parent Consent Form in the Approved Pick-Up Section.
Counselors are volunteers and not enrolled campers. Because of this, you have a different kind of camp store account.
- Please bring your camp store money with you to your first day of camp in the form of cash or check. Parents, do not put money in their camper account on-line please.
- We will ask for your store funds during our counselor meeting.
- Your money will be put in to a counselor store account.
- You may make purchases at the camp store (and take advantage of our “counselor cuts” option or stand in the line and enjoy conversation with our wonderful campers).
- After cabin clean-up and final inspection on the day of pick-up, you will be given back any remaining store funds.