- Review our What to Bring list.
- For first timers, review our Typical day page.
- Complete the Parent Consent Form, Anti-Bully Agreement, On-line Health History Information, and pick up or have faxed to us your childs 2017 Immunization Records. Bring these to camp with you, upload them to your parent account or put them in the mail. Thanks!
Day of camp
- Get here! 12370 45th St., Bloomingdale, MI 49026.
- Arrive Sunday at 3:00 PM (unless otherwise stated).
- When you pull in to the drive, a staff member will give you your cabin number.
- Drop off your stuff in your cabin and meet your counselor.
- Come to the lodge to register.
- See the Health Officer (with medications) or a Lifeguard at our Nature Hut for a pre-screening. All children need to be screened prior to parent departure.
- Swim test. (Parents do not need to stay at camp for this. It is done by cabin.)
When camp is over
- Come on back! 12370 45th St., Bloomingdale, MI 49026.
- Arrive Saturday at 10:00 AM (unless otherwise stated).
- Join the Final Flag ceremony.
- Walk to your camper’s cabin to de-register. (show proper ID and sign out your child) Here they will also receive their store refund.
- Get your stuff from your cabin.
- Remember to check the lost and found table at the Camp Store.
- Shop at the Camp Store
- Go home and keep in touch via our alumni page and Facebook page so you’re ready for next year!