How to apply
Funds are limited and are usually depleted by mid-summer, so apply in January!
- Sign your child up for the session that works best for your summer schedule and fits their grade range- use the grade they are entering next fall.
- When you fill out the session application, you will be asked for your billing preference- select “Requesting Campership”. That will trigger an email response (or mail if preferred) with the financial aid application attached.
- Parents/guardians must write a letter that includes:
- Why assistance is needed
- Session name
- Amount of assistance you are seeking:
*As funds are limited, we ask everyone to please pay as much as you can so we are able to serve as many children as possible.
- Your completed application with your letters can be sent via post or email.
Parents/guardians will be notified by email/mail if financial aid is awarded. Payment of your balance in full is required on or before registration day for your respective session.
Your only obligation is to make sure that your child sends a “Thank You” letter to camp after they come home from their camp experience. We want to get their impression of the fun they had so that we can share their words with the folks who donate each year to keep the Campership Fund alive. Their letters also help us when applying for grants from the United Way, etc.