- Review our What to Bring list.
- For first timers, review our Typical day page and the Setting Campers up for Success page.
- Complete the Parent Consent Form (minus the sign-in signature!), Friendship Agreement, Online Health History Information, and pick up or have faxed to us your child’s Immunization Records. Bring these to camp with you, upload them to your parent account or put them in the mail. Thanks!
- Follow VBYC Social Media pages to stay up to date on camp news and to get excited for the summer!
Day of camp
- Get here! 12370 45th St., Bloomingdale, MI 49026.
- Arrive Sunday at 3:00 PM (unless otherwise stated).
- When you pull into the drive, a staff member will be there to greet you!
- Come to the lodge to sign-in.
- See the Health Officer (with medications) or a Lifeguard at our First Aid Station for a pre-screening. All campers need to be screened prior to grown up departure.
- Drop off your stuff in your cabin and meet your counselor.
- Visit the camp store for snacks, merch, and more!
When camp is over
- Come on back! 12370 45th St., Bloomingdale, MI 49026.
- Arrive Saturday at 10:00 AM (unless otherwise stated).
- Join the Final Flag ceremony.
- Walk to your camper’s cabin to de-register. You must show proper ID to sign out a camper. The staff member will give you the camp picture and store refund.
- Get your stuff from your cabin.
- Remember to check the lost and found table at the Camp Store!
- Shop at the Camp Store- so many awesome memories to cherish!
- Go home and keep in touch via our alumni page, Facebook page, and VBYC Instagram so you’re ready for next year!