Experience the wild and wonderful, no matter your age.
VBYC is not only a youth camp, it’s your camp. Wedding, bachelor(ette) party, group retreat, or corporate event? Camp spirit lends any occasion a bit of magic.
We can accommodate up to 300 people for an event, and 160 people on the grounds for overnight sleeping (more, if you choose to have tents at our adjacent campground). The cabins are “camp style” (just rustic enough), and are a lot of fun.
- 15 unheated cabins, each sleeps nine
- 2 heated cabins with full baths, each sleeps 12
- 1 heated cabin that sleeps five, with mini kitchen and full bath
- Lodge that holds 200 for meetings, dinners, or other events
- Stage with bleachers for weddings or performances
- Bathhouse with showers
- Kitchen with industrial stoves, ovens, dishwasher, walk-in refrigerator, and freezers
- First aid station
Affordable accessible adventure
We want camp to be accessible and affordable, and aim to design a rental package to fit your budget. Prices vary depending on necessary facilities, duration of rental, and number of guests. A weekend rental starts at $1500 and will vary by facilities requested, staffing needs, and the type of event. Wedding Weekends should expect to start around $3,600 and again will increase depending on the group size and facilities requested.
We love to partner with other non-profits and will create a custom pricing structure to make these types of partnerships a reality.
Contact us to discuss options and availability
Call (269) 521-3855 (summer), (269) 267-9586 (spring/winter/fall) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.