Bed and Bath
- A fitted (twin size) bed sheet
- A flat (twin size) bed sheet
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Two or three warm blankets or a sleeping bag
- Towels — beach, bath, hand
- Breathable bag for dirty laundry
- Plastic garbage bag to take bedding home in so you can throw it right in the laundry.
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Flip-flops for shower
- Lip balm
- Insect repellent- a combination mosquito/tick repellent is recommended.
- Books and magazines – VBYC supports summer reading!
- Pencils and pens
- Writing paper, envelopes, stamps
- Water bottle
- Hobbies to share
- Disposable Camera
- Bathing suits – Please choose a swimsuit that your camper can independently change into and out of when it is wet.
- Long pants
- T-shirts/tank tops
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Rain jacket
- Baseball cap
- Sun hat (opt.)
- Swim goggles (opt.)
- Socks (lots of socks)
- Tennis shoes (required) or another type of closed toe running shoe
- Sandals (with a back strap)
- Flip flops or other shoes for the shower / beach
Camp Store Money
- Suggestion: $30-$40 for a full week session. Deposit the money into your camper’s store account online or at registration.